- 2 queen sized flat sheets (if I had to do it again I would use 2 king sized sheets for a queen comforter)
- Snaps (for the closure)
- Sewing machine
- For the top (pintuck) I used a chalk crayon to mark where I wanted the pintucks to be.
- I marked 12" across for the first row, then I measured 12" down and started another row of markings 12" apart.
- I started every other row 6" in so that the markings would be staggered.
- Then for each marking I grabbed the material, twisted it then sewed across to secure it.
- Once all the pintucks were done I sewed the 2 sheets together and used snaps for the closure and voila!