I wanted to make simple and clean letterpress wedding invitations. I used A7 letterpress paper that I bought on amazon. The paper is beautiful and thick so the letters embossed really nicely.
- Lay out the main text. Nothing gives you more appreciation for the art of letterpress than laying out size 12 typeface!
- Details: Color 299, Typeface News Gothic, size 12
- Add in “Aaron and Bernice”.
- Details: Typeface (Aaron and Bernice): Sans Serif, size 30
- Details: Typeface (and): Sans Serif, size 24