Lately I’ve been all about creating wedding welcome baskets with a personal touch. I decided to assemble things that Aaron and I love in Richmond as a way to bring our everyday lives to our friends and family.
- Captain Buzzy’s Church Hill blend coffee
- Buz and Ned’s BBQ sauce
- A few local brews (Legend and Hardywood)
- Tickets to the VCU production of Arabian Nights.
- Candy/chocolate from For the love of Chocolate (aka the best store in town!)
- Feridies cashew nuts (Confession: I haven’t actually tasted these but they are from Virginia and I thought they were packaged nicely.)
Other Favs (or things I thought were cute):
Welcome to Richmond!