Last month, I wrote about my first week must-haves for having a new infant. Since that post, I have modified that list as our routine with Max gets more established. Here are the items that help keep Max calm and keep our sanity in check.
- Graco DuetConnect LX Swing + Bouncer - This is one of the best baby gifts we received! Max loves the swing.
- The Happiest Baby on the Block - Dr. Harvey Karp is a genius.
- WubbaNub Elephant - We waited a month to introduce the pacifier and this is the only one Max will use. On first glance the elephant seems like a nuisance, but it is truly adorable when Max falls asleep clutching the elephant in his hand.
- Gas Relief Drops - One dose after each feeding seemed to make a difference in Max’s comfort level.
- Cloud B Sleep Sheep - We love this adorable stuffed animal sound machine.