My latest shipment from Stitch Fix just arrived and I’m so excited to share the five pieces in my box. It has been a while since I could wear most of the items in my closet so this package was extra special. If you haven’t heard about Stitch Fix then check out my first Stitch Fix post.
- Market & Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top, M ($48) - Has a casual quality and is loose without feeling too baggy.
- Renee C Jordie Ikat Print Maxi Skirt, S ($58) - At first glance I dismissed this skirt as something I would never wear. But upon trying it on, the fabric felt super luxe and could easily be worn with a plain colored tee and flats. This skirt is an example of how Stitch Fix can introduce items you never knew you could love.
- Market & Spruce Sam Hi-Lo Short Sleeve Tee, M ($44) - I’m always on the look out for the perfect t-shirt and this one came close in terms of fit, length and comfort. The shirt features a weathered look with almost geometric patterning in the texture. It offers a relaxed feel without being sloppy. I liked everything except the color.
- Brixon Ivy Nala Crew New Blouse, M ($64) - The sheerness of the blouse was flattering and feminine, but it is outside my taste preference so I sent it back.
- Collective Concepts Cynthia Graphic Print Mixed Material Top, M ($58) - I love the infusion of a bold graphic print on this otherwise plain top. The overall tone of the shirt is fun and casual.