My third shipment from Stitch Fix just arrived and I’m excited to share the five pieces in my box. Lately, I’ve been uninspired by my current wardrobe and feeling adventurous, so I asked my stylist to send me some fun/colorful pant options and casual shirts. Compared to my previous Stitch Fix boxes this one was a little disappointing and I only kept the necklace.
If you aren’t familiar with Stitch Fix, it is basically a personalized shopping experience delivered right to your front door. You start by filling out a style profile and then scheduling your delivery date. You pay a $20 styling fee, which will be applied as credit toward anything you keep from your shipment. Stitch Fix will send you 5 items of clothing or accessories (you can specify what you want and your price range). Once you receive your shipment, you can try on everything in the comfort of your home, decide what you want to keep and mail the rest back in a pre-paid envelope.
Here are the contents of my third Stitch Fix Box.
- ROMOLO Genevieve Stacked Chevron Pendant Necklace, ($28) - A simple, understated piece that can complement many outfits.
- CREATIVE COMMUNE Wrightwood Cutout Shoulder Blouse, M ($64) - Everything from the material, shoulder cut outs and fit is a complete miss. The shirt hangs in an unflattering way and could make the skinniest girl look pregnant. This is a definite return.
- MARGARET M Emer Polka Dot Print High Waisted Cropped Pant, S ($98) - These turned out to be a winner for a couple reasons - they are extremely comfortable, the perfect length and incredibly slimming! They are versatile and can easily be dressed up or down. However, I have too many black pants so I’m returning these and asking my stylist to send me the same pant in a different color.
- THML Hallo Mixed Material Top, M ($58) - Normally I’m a sucker for anything striped, but this shirt is too short and gives the impression my frame is wider than it is. The material has a stretch quality that feels too heavy for summer.
- KUT FROM THE KLOTH Kate Boyfriend Jean, size 2 ($78) - The style has a bit of a mom jean vibe with it’s high waist, but not completely in a bad way. They are really comfortable with a slightly worn-in feel and a little bit of stretch. I like how they are fitted through the leg, but not tight around the calves (I have larger calves). I’m not a fan of the unnatural looking rips in the knee so these are going back.