I’ve always loved wrapping gifts as much as I love giving them. Whether you want to show a nice gesture towards your neighbor, thank your child’s teachers or show your friends how much you appreciate them, a beautifully wrapped gift is always a thoughtful gesture. Here are a few inspiring ways to decorate your gifts this year.
1. Bottle brush tree gift toppers - Get bottle brush trees here.
4. Pops of neon! - Get neon yarn here.
6.Sponge paint - Get blue paint here.
7. Add a bell - Get bells in assorted sizes here.
14. Use washi tape - Get assorted washi tape here.
16. Tiny box - Get boxes here.
21. Use tissue paper - Get assorted tissue paper here.
25. Add mini pom poms - Get mini pom poms here.
What are some of your favorite ways to wrap?