St. Patrick’s Day is later this week, and I wanted to give out a little luck with toddler treat bags for Max’s class. It would have been more thematic to fill the bags with rainbow-colored jelly beans or gold-wrapped chocolates, but I opted for slightly healthier (and slightly less fun) Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies. For the teachers, I filled the bags with gourmet cookies and chocolates.
- Cut 1.5" felt circles (4 per treat bag).
- Fold each circle in half and cut 2 small slits.
- String the twill tape through the slits.
- Push the felt circles towards the middle of the twill tape so they bunch into a flower.
- Fold the top of the Glassine bag and punch two holes. Close bag with the gift topper.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Other adorable St. Patrick’s Day treat bags I love on Pinterest: