I thought that the first week back at work would be a little overwhelming, especially with Max being in daycare, but surprisingly it’s been nice to get back in my regular routine. It has taken a few days to settle into what Max needs for daycare and what I need to pump at work, but now I understand why parents with infants always travel with so many bags. Here are a few items that made the transition back to work a little easier.
- Inchbug custom labels - The orbit bottle labels and the clothing tag labels are an adorable and easy way to label all Max’s things.
- Tommee Tippee Bottles - We have 12 bottles which is enough so we don’t feel like we are constantly washing to reuse.
- [Medela Breastmilk Cooler] - Instead of carrying 4 Medela Breast Milk Storage Bottles I carried 2 Tommee Tippee Bottles with Tommee Tippee storage lids. This reduced the number of bottles we were using and seemed like a better system.
- Tommee Tippee Breast Pump Adaptor
- Quick Clean Breast Pump Wipes - These wipes are great to easily and quickly clean the breast pump accessories.
- Extra Tubing and Membranes for Medela Pump - I ordered 2 extra sets of tubing so I can keep a set at home and a set in my pumping bag.
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags
- Medela sanitizing bag - Instead of sterilizing breast pump parts in boiling water, these reusable bags let you steam everything in the microwave in just 90 seconds.