It’s hard to believe Max is 2 months old today. One of the first things we learned after Max was born is that infants are unpredictable. Aaron and I have always kept a pretty consistent daily routine, but now that we’re caring for a newborn, consistency is a thing of the past. However, this past week felt like a return to normalcy; the weather was gorgeous and I was finally able to take Max for walks in his stroller.
Overall month two of parenthood was pretty great. Aside from being covered in various bodily fluids, Aaron and I were able to enjoy a few adult only outings (thanks to Aaron’s parents, Ashley and my Mom!). I also realized how quickly maternity leave has flown by and how sad I’ll be to drop off Max at daycare for the first time.
- Weight: 13.4 lbs
- Height: 23"
- Head circumference: 16.75"
- It may be immature but Aaron and I crack-up every time Max lets out a string of man-sized farts. The best part is how pleased he looks afterwards.
Things we think Max likes:
- Being rocked at turbo speed in his chair
- When Aaron lays him on a blanket and pulls the blanket around the room
- Riding in the car
Things we are pretty sure Max doesn’t like:
- Being gassy
- Getting shots
- Feb. 23, 2015 - First cousin was born (Hi Ryder!)
- Sucked his thumb on his own
- First Apple Event
- Intently stares at faces
- Extremely vocal (loves grunting)
Previous Months | 1 |